Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happiness is.....

1. a big smile from my little man when he sees me... and then puts his arms out for me..
2. a giant hug and a kiss from my hubby..
3. laughing until it hurts with my momma..
4. memorable ringtones, songs, and crazy times with my bff...
5. looking up to my big brother when i was growing up..
6. spending summers with my grandparents...
7. eating crabbies with my daddy..
8. sand in between my toes, ocean breeze in my hair on a warm summer day...
9. rain storms that either make me want to cuddle up in bed.. or clean the day away...
10. dawson's creek marathons..
11. midsummer's night candles and a hot shower..
12. the smell of fresh clean laundry...
13. turning up the stereo and singing like crazy to my favorite songs while driving..
14. a mother-in-law that i can talk to like she is my own mom..
15. prayer.. it has gotten me through the past six months..
16. waking up everyday, with a fresh start, food on the table, clothes on my back, and a decently healthy life, which is much more than some others have.

happiness isn't materialistic. life is about the people i can spend it with, the memories i can make, and the smiles i can give and receive. i'm so grateful for the love and support in my life and the amazing people that i surround myself with.

No comments:

Post a Comment