Friday, February 10, 2012

Birthday Party Plans in Full Swing..

Carter's birthday party plans are really shaping up. I'm quite excited. I've received his high chair decor for his cake smash. I've made some signs on the computer for other decorations and have the menu pretty set. Woot! His Dr. Seuss party will be a smash and I'm thrilled.. since I love planning. Yet, I am so sad because that means my baby is going to be one. Not so much a baby anymore.

This week has been a better one for me, emotionally. I've really put a lot into the hands of God and just decided that I can't be anxious about my health and other things. With this whole baptism going on in April, I've really tried to dedicate time to church, reading, and meetings. It makes me feel like a better person and kind of grounds me a bit.

Tomorrow is Carter's first birthday party for a friend! My girlfriend's son Chase will be having his party at a bowling alley. Not that Carter can bowl or anything, but we'll make an appearance for some cake and celebrations!

My cool purchase of the week is a pair of Tom's shoes. I like the idea that for every pair of shoes you buy, they give a pair to a child in need. I haven't worn them yet, but I'm pretty sure they'll be comfy.

Well, time for dinner that the hubby made. Maybe even a glass of wine...

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment